LMP Ministore SSD: storage solution for Mac mini
Storage solution for Mac mini (2018 and newer incl. M1)
Mini becomes Maxi!
Did you go for a Mac mini because you liked the idea of countless functions in such a compact form, but the SSD capacity turned out to not to be enough for you?
Do you want to expand the SSD capacity of your Mac mini without compromising its sleek design and small size?
No worries, there’s no need for an unaesthetic enclosure… LMP’s got you covered! Meet the LMP miniStore SSD.
All sizes supported!
This discrete and compact external enclosure completely disappears under your Mac mini, in such a way to preserve the design of your machine.
Most importantly, all sizes of M.2 PCIe and NVMe SSD can be installed in the LMP miniStore SSD, allowing you to exploit the maximum SSD capacity of your Mac mini!
The tech specs of your LMP miniStore SSD:
– M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD enclosure
– For Mac mini (2018 and newer incl. M1)
– For 22×40 mm, 22×60 mm and 22×80 mm M.2 SSD
– Easy, screwless installation
– Minimal visual change to the Mac mini
– USB-C Gen 2 connection (up to 950 MB/s)
– Customized right-angled USB-C data cable